Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I have the FLU

I'm sick today.
Yesterday when I left for school, I told my mom my stomach hurt.  She didn't listen because she was trying to get the garbage out to the street.
I told my teacher I didn't feel well and she took me to the office.  They called my mom.
When she came, I told her I didn't feel good.  We were getting in the car and I felt like I was going to throw up.  I opened the car door and started throwing up in the street.  My mom ran back in the school and got me a bag.
Once I got home, I laid in her bed all day.  I tried to eat Spaghetti O's but couldn't.
I tried to eat soup for dinner but couldn't eat that either.
I had to miss my Flag Football practice.  I slept and laid around all day.
As I was going up to go to bed, I barfed again.  Luckily it was in the toilet.
I woke up and still didn't feel good.  My mom said if I don't go to school, I can't play in my Flag Football game tonight.
I tried to eat some toast for breakfast but barfed again.  I was glad I had my bowl with me.
I guess I can't play in my game tonight.
I have the FLU!

No comments:

Post a Comment